Friday, August 24, 2018

Why is my Android phone telling me that memory is full

Android RAM full: reason
memory full problem


Memory almost full
Why is my Android phone telling me that memory is full

That might be “the reason”
that is making your phone run slowly, I’m not
gonna get into the technical side of it, but what i’m gonna say are some tips to avoid this situation,You can always
 delete useless files, and you can also move your personal data such as photo sand videos to an external drive or to a
cloud server, Google photos works really well, there is no limit you can upload photos and videos as much as you want.
For storing documents and other files i use mega, you will get 50GB for free per account.And there is an app as well,
so it will super easy to just move files to mega from your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

"Relaxing Beautiful Nature Video"